Board of Health
Board of Health permits are now online! To complete an application please click here and do the following:
Click "Log In" in the upper right-hand corner
Once the log in box appears, click "Sign Up" and create your user name and password.
Once you have created your account and logged in, please click on your initials in the upper right-hand portion of the screen and update your information: address and phone number.
For any questions or problems, please contact the office during business hours at 413-458-9344.Thank you.
Notice of Fee Change
On Monday, February 6, 2017, the Board of Health unanimously approved the following fees for rental dwelling unit certification:
- Inspection prior to occupancy - $35.
- Inspection after occupancy - $70 (unless allowed by Chapter 154, or with specific permission of the Heath Inspector).
- Complaint Inspection on uncertified units - $140 (complaint inspections on certified units would have no charge).
As you will note, the fee has not changed for those who are currently following the requirements of the Code of the Town of Williamstown Chapter 154, Rental Units.
The new fees will become effective on July 1, 2017. If you have units that have not been inspected and certified by this office, you have time to come into compliance before the new fees become effective.
Ronald Stant, Chairman
Williamstown Board of Health
- Ronald A. Stant, Chair (2019)
- Ruth Harrison, Vice-Chair (2016)
- James Parkinson (2018)
- Erwin Stuebner (2016)
- Marcia Tessier (2017)
The members of the Board of Health are appointed by the town manager to 5 year terms.