Board of Health
Notice of Fee Change
On Monday, February 6, 2017, the Board of Health unanimously approved the following fees for rental dwelling unit certification:
- Inspection prior to occupancy - $35.
- Inspection after occupancy - $70 (unless allowed by Chapter 154, or with specific permission of the Heath Inspector).
- Complaint Inspection on uncertified units - $140 (complaint inspections on certified units would have no charge).
As you will note, the fee has not changed for those who are currently following the requirements of the Code of the Town of Williamstown Chapter 154, Rental Units.
The new fees will become effective on July 1, 2017. If you have units that have not been inspected and certified by this office, you have time to come into compliance before the new fees become effective.
Ronald Stant, Chairman
Williamstown Board of Health
- Ronald A. Stant, Chair (2019)
- Ruth Harrison, Vice-Chair (2016)
- James Parkinson (2018)
- Erwin Stuebner (2016)
- Marcia Tessier (2017)
The members of the Board of Health are appointed by the town manager to 5 year terms.
- Application to Operate an Indoor Ice Rink
- Bathing Beach Application
- Body Art Technician Application
- Farmer's Market Prepared Food Permit Application
- Food Establishment Permit Application
- Frozen Dessert License Application
- Motel, Hotel, Lodging License Application
- Operation of a Manufactured Housing Community Application (PDF)
- Permit to Operate a Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, or Spa Application
- Recreational Camp for Kids Application
- Refuse Hauler Application
- Rental Dwelling Unit Certification (Chapter 2) Application
- Housing Code Helps
- Septage Transport Application
- Septic System Construction Application
- Septic System Installer Application
- Tanning Facility Application
- Well Permit Application
- WORKERS COMP FORM - GENERAL